Instragram

Instagram

Sunday 16 June 2013

Reaching Greater Aim

The Golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your surrounding or in luck nor in chances; or the help of others. It is in you alone.
The next question will be:

"Can you embrace the blessings by being grateful to all occurrences and consider it all as a process of grand plans instead on reasons to be untrue to yourself?"

Most people don't realize that when life pulls you backward, when things seem hasn't been going to the way you want them to be; you are simply being appointed to a certain greater aim. Just like an arrow being pulled backward in a bow. The more the pull is, the bigger the energy being stored for you to launch!

The best thing you can do is to surrender to the pull, scan your target, measure the range, and feel the wind's direction. Be ready for the launch! Don't expect anything, the more you have no expectation, the bigger the strength for you and the sincerity to give your best and reach greater aim!

Wishing you all a great Sunday,
With love,
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
June 16th, 2013

Written to the remembrance of the man who taught me about love and courage. The one who said ,
"I hope you know that I love you so much...and how I love you with all my heart..."
just a moment from his departure to the land of nowhere..

And where ever you are now, my silence prayer will always be with you. With a simple song lingers in my nights for I know it for sure that those words were written by your love, for me.

eras ... usted es ... y siempre serĂ¡ mi MILAGRO

No comments:

Post a Comment