Instragram

Instagram

Saturday 6 April 2013

The foundation of things.

What happens to a person is less significant than what happens within a person.
So, it's not what happens that really matters. It's how we use whatever happens to learn, improve and grow that make life more comprehensible

I consider this as the very essential thing about having a positive way of thinking.

I truly believe that we all were created by the act of love, my cells and the growth of my body was a series of coordination of little things in a positive, supportive each other and a bonded powerful way! Negative things, mediocrity, doubts and hatred are introduced by the world.

So, in short, being negative is a choice while being positive is what we built of. And whether we realize it or not, our world is a reflection of ourselves.

Time is something that we can't beat with, it's a fixed fact that a day only lasts 24 hours. It's extremely important to make the best out each hours of it. Don't count it, but make each one of it counts and matters.

But then again, it's entirely our choice,
"Get discouraged or get determined. Get bitter or get better..
And we can choose on liabilities or rely on possibilities only."

I don't have the particular definition to actually describe what love is. But I live my life to the fullest by putting a great deal of love on whatever I do. Love has become the very foundation of things in my life, it gives me more than everything and more reasons to life, more than something to live for.

Have a pleasant week end to all.

With love,

Lisa F Sitompul
April 6th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment