Instragram

Instagram

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Shore of Hopes

As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving,
and when the world full of hatred knows that love is the only cure.
And like the rosebuds kiss the tender morning in the early spring,
You can rest your mind for I'll always be here, for sure...

As now, I can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow.
I'll be loving you, always...

As the passing time and life will always continue to grow.
I'll be loving you, always...

Just as the sunlight beams the sky to born and the day is new.
I'll be loving you, always...

And when nothing matters and words fade like nothing seems to be true.
Still, I'll be loving you always...


Don't you know that true love asks for nothing and it walked in freely?
And each other's acceptance to lack of abilities is the only way we pay.
Don't you know that life has given love the ultimate and solid guarantee?
To last forever and by hope it always find the will to greet another day.


As today I know I'm living by this hope within for one more tomorrow,
I'll be loving you, always...

I might have been the past to you, but I'll stand still, no reason to fall in sorrow,
I'll be loving you, always...

Walking alone through this path with the assurance in my mind,
that I'll be loving you, always...

I'm in solitude by the love's signature that I left behind,
for I'll be loving you, always...


Just as time knows how to move on since the beginning,
and the seasons know exactly when to change.
Just as kindness recognizes no shame and always be sincere in forgiving,
through simple sincere prayers shall all pain and hurt be my duty to exchange.


Until dear Mother Nature says that her work is through,
I'll be loving you, always...

Until the day that I'll be just me, and you are only you,
I'll be loving you always...

Until the day is night and night turns to bright sleepless day,
I'll be loving you, always...

Until the wind go mad, wash all trees up and fly them away,
still, I'll be loving you always...


We all know that life no assurance to protect us from any trouble,
and you might wished to be born in another time and live in different space.
But none of us have the ability to bet on our lives and make it double,
be grateful for who you are and be sure that you are at the right place.


When we can say that eight by eight by another eight equals four,
I'll be loving you, always...

When the sea dry up and there's no sight of the wave to see, no more,
I'll be loving you, always...

When the world have no place for my soul to store,
I'll be loving you, always...

Shall hopes come and go like the sea greets the shore,
still, I'll be loving you, always...


And let me stand on this shore of hope...

With nothing to expect but to look at a new day after each night that I have to cope.

But still, I know for sure, there'll the that sunrise in this shore...

My shore of hope....


Written somewhere in Jakarta.
28 February 2013
Always, loving...
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul

No comments:

Post a Comment