Instragram

Instagram

Monday 24 December 2012

The BEST of ME



Some say, there's no such things as coincidence,
everything happens for its own particular both describable or undescribable reason.

Days start as normal days, the sun rises from the east, the birds chirp upon the branch of trees and sing the song of life. None of them ever failed a single day to fulfill their duty as the signature of a new beginning.

Well, we all make mistakes, we all shed tears due to painful occurrences. But that's life, we all know that it takes a moment of showering by the rain to witness a rainbow. It requires a certain moment of serenity for a caterpillar to be a beautiful butterfly. 

So, don't see how things were if it might cause you disappointments, embrace the blessing of new opportunities authorised by the sun-ray at the break of dawn, whisper our words of gratitude for new chances to hold up our chin and smile for the new quest that we can start in this wondrous uncertain world.

We can be miserable or we can be cheerful about anything at all, the choice is entirely ours, none can make the assessment but us!

So, in this normal, ordinary day....
Let me treasure who you are, let me learn from you, oh tender morning breeze...
Let me feel the embrace of your love and bless you before you depart...
Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow, for what I have now is the grand design of great blessings and discoveries of wisdom and strength...
Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so...
Let me enjoy this moment of being recharged by this wondrous warmth feeling inside when I  look at you, oh mighty sky...

And now...
Let us continue this journey....

For tonight, I will stretch both of my arms wide and raise it to the sky and once again, want...more than all the world....YOUR RETURN...


Written by Lisa F Sitompul
December 24th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment