Instragram

Instagram

Sunday 1 January 2012

This is not a New Year's Poem... ^_^

.
Don't know what to do, don't know what to say...
I thought I'm a fortress, but I have stumbled like a clay...
I have nothing to wish, but I do have one thing to pray...
Even though you're not here, but I know your love is here to stay...
.
I'm not being romantic at the beginning of the year...
I'm simply want to share something true and clear...
that through the fire, the wall. or through the path of fear...
I know that I never walked alone, because I know that you're near...
.
And when a name appeared, questions are made...
I know you're smiling behind the shade...
For you know, that fame is something that may fade...
But what's within is something beyond the world's ability to trade...
.

Written in a rainy first day of 2012
by Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
January 1st, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment