Instragram

Instagram

Saturday 4 June 2011

Will you be there for me?



Will you be there for me ?
Have you hear someone actually asked this question to you ?
I always think that standing somewhere for someone is a blessed moment, for you meant for someone, but I know that not every people think the same way, many would think that this is a sheer purgatory thing to do, some would do it as an obligation, and only a few people would honored to be the one that was needed for someone…

Does someone have to be there in person as a physical term? I don’t think so, I believe that we can always reach someone with a very simple and tender thoughts, a simple message like,
How are you?”
or
Hey, how things going?”
or
How’s your study?”
or
Miss you, hope everything is okay…”
could meant something to someone, these kind of attentions could make someone in tears stop crying, these small and simple questions could build a weak and desperate heart to raise and start to believe in something again, these uncounted and unimportant words could make someone smile in heart and say,
I’m not alone, I do have someone that cares and remember that I’m actually alive…”

Should we wait until someone come to us with tears?
Or, should we wait until we heard that someone had fell and stop to believe in hope to actually care , come and be there ?

No one has obligations to anyone, but soldiers survived in battles for they have friends that would be there for them, even a small creatures such as ants survived for they supported each other and have the recollection of caring for each other too. We can always give hope and something to fight for to our loved ones with the most simple thing that we do with sincere. We can always make someone find a way out with a very simple note or message to show how much we care and cherish our friendship.

Do we need to hear someone shout, “ I need you…” to be needed?
Do we need to see the pale and hopeless face of a friend to be needed?
Do we need to lift someone when she or he falls in desperation, then we would consider ourselves to be the needed one?

I would answer NO to those questions, for I strongly believe that we could make a significant change when we actually care, we never have to say
I love you”
or
I care about you”
or
Is there anything I can do for you?”
to strengthen a broken or a desperate soul.

I asked my heart,
Why people stopped to care? Why no one believe that giving hope is one of the way to gain hope and build your own strength inside ? Why no one acknowledged that we all blessed in so many ways, and the moment we cherish others, we cherish our existence and proclaimed that we all winners in heart? “

No one has the right to judge anyone and created a certain label to anyone too, people have their own way to express how they feel or what they think of something. And so many times, we didn’t realize that we forgot about someone, we didn’t reply the messages that was sent by someone that probably just wanted to say hello even though this person is actually in a middle of a great despair and maybe…, our reply would changed something, or maybe…., we were the one who’s crying and somehow, when we share our sadness, we had given a great courage and an expected way out to this someone.

But I don’t know, we live in a funny and odd world, but I don’t know why too,  I  love and cherish this world as the greatest gift that God had given to me, and each day is a great day, God blessed me with great new discoveries every single day, I thank Him for I’ve encountered the greatest things that I never imagined before, and I have no complains or demands on anything at all…

And if someone come to me and ask,
Will you be there for me ? “

I would answer,
You never have to ask the question, you just have to believe that even though we’re far apart, I will always be there for you,
and…,
I might never have the power to ease your weary head, but please give me the honor to make you laugh…
I know I would never have the cure to your broken heart, but please let me whisper to you that you are beautiful, you are a special person, and you are blessed for you still believe that you are loved…
I have no right to call myself as your guardian angel, but please give me the chance to be the one that you turn to, the one that you wake up at night when you have to shout, the one that you call when you have to cry…
And even though I realized that I don’t have the strength to lighten your burdens, but I can assure you that you will always have me as your friend,for I will always love you for who you are, no matter what…”



Here, making each day of the year,changing my life with the wave of her hand,
nobody can’t deny that there’s something there.
There, running my hands through her hair, both of us thinking how good it can be,
someone is speaking but she doesn’t know she’s there.

I want him everywhere and if she’s beside me, I know I need never care. 
But to love him is to need him everywhere, knowing that love is to share.
Each one believing that love never dies, watching her eyes and hoping I’m always there.
I want him everywhere and if she’s beside me, I know I need never care.
 
But to love her is to need her everywhere, knowing that love is to share.
Each one believing that love never dies, watching her eyes and hoping I’m always there

(Here, there and everywhere by The Beatles)

Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
November 1st, 2008 

No comments:

Post a Comment